Okay, so I am still stuck in my star obsessed phase. So I thought that I would do a quick post of the things that I have really been loving recently. I think that as soon as it start to get sunnier and warmer outside I will find a new colour or print obsession. But for now I am totally starry eyed over star print.
- Jack Wills Navy Top – so you may recognise this from my A Little Sale Shopping post. Well I love this top so much. My favourite thing has been to dress it up with a statement necklace, dark jeans and a black blazer for a smart evening out look.
- Monsoon Grey Jumper – I love Monsoon jumpers, they are so pretty and feminine and they are such good quality. But they are also a little over my budget. I got this one for Christmas a couple of years back and it is still one of my favourite items of clothing.
- Zara White Top – Zara do some really great basic tops in a wide range of different prints and colours and they aren’t overly expensive. This one is loose fitting and I have to wear a cami underneath it, but it looks really pretty and casual.
- Double Star Necklace – I got this in my stocking this Christmas after I chose it from a Christmas fair in Kensington that I went to with my mum. It was only £10 but I think it looks a lot more expensive and it dresses up any outfit perfectly.
- Star Ring – I bought this last summer in St Ives after I decided that I wanted to start wearing rings more. I love how they look but I don’t have very many nice simple ones that I can wear everyday. What I really love about this one is that it is adjustable which means I can change the size depnding on which finger I want to wear it on. Plus it doesn’t leave that horrible green line on my finger.
- Star Earring – these actually can with the necklace and are really lovely. I usually wear small simply earrings to school or when I am wearing a necklace and these are a pretty alternative to pearl or silver studs.