I picked this up last weekend and I have been trying it out everyday since. I know that is probably not long enough to write a review of the product so this is more of a first impressions post. But I am really undecided and have really mixed opinions and though it would be interesting to let you know my views so far.
- This removes make up really well – before I have always just asked face wipes to take of my makeup before I do my whole face routine. And I know they aren’t meant to be very good but they work really well for me. The only thing I did find was that when I woke up in the morning I would still have some black under my eyes from my mascara or eyeliner. This has none of that, it completely removes every single bit of makeup on my face.
- The price – I haven’t tried Bioderma and don’t really know much about it but from what I gather it’s fairly expensive and this is only £3.99 for 400ml at the moment in Boots!
- The product is gentle – after using this my skin feels fresh but not stripped and it doesn’t feel dry or tight which I thought was going to be a problem.
- Really easy and simple to use – just pour a little bit onto a cotton pad and wipe your makeup away. And they bottle is really good and effective.
- Stung my eyes a bit – it says you can use it to remove eye makeup so naturally I closed my eyes and then gently wiped my makeup away. But the product still got into my eyes and when it did I found it stung a bit and was kind of uncomfortable. I don’t know whether I was doing this wrong or something. Now I have to work really carefully not to get any of this in my eye which is pretty difficult and takes a lot longer.
- Cotton pads – I don’t think I wear a ridiculous amount of makeup at all but to remove all my make up using this product took my 5-6 cotton pads. And that was with trying to use both sides. Compared to only needing one of two face wipes I wasn’t sure how I felt about this.
Thanks for reading 🙂 xx