My Bedroom Tour

My Bedroom Tour

I started redecorating my bedroom last summer and since then I’ve just been adding little bits and pieces to it. I wanted to keep it light and neutral with pretty details and accessories. I’m so happy with the way that it has turned out and I’m really proud of it so I thought that I would share a few photos.

Share:

13 Comments

1. June 16, 2014 / 7:01 pm

This is so lovely and fresh. The all-white decor is so chic and every piece still stands out despite the monochromatic theme. If you don't mind my asking, where is the wall shelf from (where the purses are hung from)?

RefinedLately.com

2. June 16, 2014 / 7:12 pm

Thank you 🙂 And I'm really sorry I have no idea. It was a gift about 8 years ago! But maybe have a look on websites like Etsy or notonthehighstreet.com for something similar xx

3. June 17, 2014 / 8:20 pm

ooh it's so pretty!

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

4. August 27, 2014 / 8:38 pm

I've always liked the idea of having an all-white room, but knowing how messy I am, I've always decided to shrug the idea off. Anyway, you seem to be keeping the all-white look in line. I love how neat and sophisticated your room looks. Plus, that adorable white teddy bear on your comfy bed complements the look so well. Wonderful room, Katherine! 🙂

Roberta Fox @ Glendale Mattress Central

5. September 8, 2014 / 5:45 pm

I'm in love with all white rooms! They look so minimalistic and sophisticated! Since I share my room, I'll have to wait a couple of years to get my own place.But it's gonna be all white! haha:)
    By the way I had to pin these pictures, so pretty!
    Luxveritatis. | Beauty.Fashion.Crafts.

6. December 5, 2014 / 1:32 pm

Your bedroom is so lovely. I love how you picked a white theme. It made the colors of your bedroom's accessories pop out. Even your bed looks so comfy as well. It must feel so good to cozy up in there. Hahaha! Thanks for letting us have a peek of your room, Katherine. All the best to you! 🙂

Dante Storey @ The Healthy Bed Store

7. December 9, 2014 / 10:24 am

Thank you so much for checking out my blog 🙂 Haha! Yes, I love my bed so much xx