Having just arrived at my university in Manchester I was desperate to do a drugstore haul and pick up a few bits and pieces. A few of these are repurchases of products that I really can’t live with out and the rest are new products that I now have some first impressions of. So I thought I would do a short post with a little bit of detail on everything that I bought.
- Garnier Micellar Water – when I first tried this I really wasn’t too convinced but now this is basically the only thing that I use to take of my makeup every evening. And the price is just such a steal!
- Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails – it’s just awful when you spend ages on your nails only for them to not quite be dry and get completely ruined! I wouldn’t say that this takes 60 second to dry nails but it really does help speed up the process.
- Sudocrem – if you haven’t tried using this on spots then you need to change that now! Don’t know what I would do without this product.
- Maybelline Super Stay Clear Nail Polish – I like to use this as a top coat on my nails as it’s a pretty good price and it makes colours look so beautiful and glossy.
- Exfoliating gloves – a pretty standard purchase really! I like to replace these every so often as they can get a little grotty after a while
- Superdrug Pedicure File – I forgot to bring one of these to university with me. And even though summer is over and my feet will be stuck in boots for the next few months I am still going to try and make the effort!
- Tea Tree Nose Strips – I’ve been using nose strips for a while but I always get the ones from Boots. Wasn’t sure if this counted as a repurchase or not but they are pretty much the same!
- Superdrug Eyeshadow Brush – I never seem to have enough eyeshadow brushes for some reason. Or maybe I just don’t wash the ones I have enough! This one isn’t as soft as I hoped it would be so I am always still reaching for my Ecotools one.
- Superdrug Facial Exfoliating Sponge – I don’t use a facial exfoliating scrub so I thought this sponge would be a good alternative to that and be more gentle without having to change up my face wash. I’ve used this a couple of times and I really like it but I don’t think it is something I will use everyday as that may be too harsh on my skin.
- Tea Tree Spot Stick – over the past few days I have seen a little bit of an increase in my breakouts, probably to do with it being freshers week and drinking a little. I bought this to control my spots a little and so far so good. Although I have only been using this for a few days so it is probably too soon to tell if it is making a real difference.
- Garnier Body Beauty Oil Scrub – I really needed an exfoliator for my body and usually I reach for the Soap and Glory one as it just smells so good buy this time I wanted to try something different. I’ve used this a couple of times in the shower and I am really impressed. It doesn’t smell as good as the Soap and Glory one but it does leave my skin a lot more moisturised. I really want to try out some more products from this range now.
- Venus And Olay Razor Heads – Basically I just needed some more razor heads, not very interesting. But I picked these ones up because I thought that they would be more moisturising. I was a bit annoyed when I opened the packet that there were only 3 however when I did use these they were so much more gentle on my skin and I am definitely very please with these even if they are a bit more on the expensive side.